Treatment of prostate gland diseases is rarely limited to taking medications. Men are also shown physiotherapy procedures and physical exercises to improve health. Exercises for prostatitis will help to cope with stagnant processes in the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of the symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Every person needs regular exercise. Full recovery with the use of effective drugs will not occur if exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma are not performed. They enhance the effect of drugs, normalize the urination process, increase potency.
It is important to find out what caused impotence in order to get rid of the disease thoroughly. If you have a disease caused by prostate congestion, you can't help but load. Also, it can bring better effect than pharmacy drugs. With chronic prostatitis of an infectious nature, it will not be possible to avoid taking drugs, however, you should not forget about physical education.
Gymnastics for the prostate has the following advantages:
- promotes the removal of toxic substances from the body;
- improves cell nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- trains the muscles of the prostate.
It should be remembered that doing exercises to improve the prostate in the acute course of the disease is undesirable. The doctor warns him at the reception. During training, discomfort and severe pain may be felt, consultation with a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
A set of exercises for men
Interested in how to strengthen the prostate, it is worth remembering: the result can only be achieved with regular training. There is no need to stop exercising the muscles of the genitourinary system after a few days, doubting its beneficial effects. If you do all the elements correctly, it will be possible to get rid of the symptoms in 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the muscles of the press, pelvis, legs and breathing exercises. It is recommended to change your lifestyle with prostatitis: walk more and ride a bike, eat right, visit a doctor regularly.
Basic exercises (physiotherapy exercises)
Physical activity begins with a regular warm-up. It is permissible to perform it for all people, even with severe ailments of the body or after surgery. It is allowed to play any sport, after consulting your doctor.
What exercises should be done with prostatitis
- Half squats.Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and do regular squats, but your knees should be spread apart as much as possible. Perform the element slowly 5-10 times, avoiding discomfort to the muscles. Squats for prostatitis are very useful, but in no case should they be performed with weights. From this in training it should be abandoned forever.
- Flexion and extension of the legs.Lying on your back, lift your lower limbs (they should remain straight at this point), then bend over, pulling your knees to your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can do different approaches.
- Raise your legs.Lying on your back, stand up on your elbows and lift your legs off the floor a few centimeters, lock in this position for a couple of seconds. Then, spread and join your legs 10 times, do 3 sets. You can't spread your knees, just keep your limbs 10cm off the floor. Then lower them to the floor, rest and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch".Raise your legs and pelvis to form a right angle to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds, supporting your back with your hands. Do 5-7 times.
- Put yourself in action.Exercise is indicated for chronic prostatitis, as it speeds up the blood well. You need to try to raise your knees high, do at least 8-10 repetitions on each leg.
- Pull your knee to your chest.Lying on your right side, bring your left knee to your chest. Perform 5-8 times, then turn and repeat the same thing, but with the right leg.
The "bridge" completes the complex of therapeutic gymnastics exercises for prostatitis. Not all grown men can do this, but you can make the task easier. It is necessary to lie on your stomach, rise on your hands and bend your back as much as possible, forming an arch. You can do it differently: lying on your back, bend your knees, put your palms near the pelvis. Lift your torso, lifting everything off the ground except the shoulder blades, head and feet.
In men with good physical preparation, pain does not occur during physical therapy. The charge with prostatitis should end with a pleasant warmth throughout the body. Often the next day there is discomfort in the muscles, but this is absolutely normal and indicates that they are working.
Various asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months, as well as improve the functioning of the whole organism. The positions in which the muscles of the abdominal region are involved relieve inflammation. There are several complexes, hatha yoga is recommended for men with prostatitis, which includes exercises that are quite simple and accessible to everyone. It is in it that the inverted asanas necessary to eliminate congestive prostatitis are collected.
Gymnastics for prostatitis is easy to do at home, but it is possible to go to the gym. If discomfort or deterioration in well-being occurs during the session, it is better to abandon the workout. Malaise can be caused by a lack of physical fitness or by pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- First Asanacalled a triangle. The back remains straight when performing, the legs are spaced as much as possible. With one hand you need to reach the foot and grab it, touch the knee with the face. Stop in the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat the same with the other leg.
- Second Asanaagainst prostatitis - a closed loop. Lying on your stomach, lift your torso off the floor (chest) and lift your legs as well. Use your hands to support the limbs for the ankles and stay in place for 15-30 seconds.
- Third Asanaunder the name of an eagle will certainly help to defeat the disease. Performed standing with the knees slightly bent. The right shin should be thrown over the opposite thigh and remain standing for one minute. Then rest a little and repeat with the other leg.
Mandatory must be breathing exercises for the treatment of prostatitis at home. It is recommended to do it several times a day, especially since it is easy to do. Simply stretch your arms as you inhale, hold your breath and lower your limbs, exhaling through your mouth. It is best to repeat 3-4 times and then take a break.
Yoga is given in the morning after waking up or a couple of hours before bedtime. Movements are smooth and slow, like breathing. It will not be superfluous to do sports in the fresh air or at least open the window for the duration of the workout (drafts should be avoided in order not to get sick). After the lesson, it is recommended to take a contrast shower.
Usually women take on the Kegel complex, but few people know that there is a fee for males. It has many advantages, namely:
- restores erection and increases the duration of sex;
- improves blood circulation in the genitals;
- prevents premature ejaculation;
- has a positive effect on the quality of the seed.
An important point: Kegel exercises for prostatitis are performed in the morning during an erection. There is nothing difficult in charging, but some rules must be observed. You will need a small weight, which is carefully tied to the penis with a soft tape. It is necessary to strain the muscles, trying to lift the weight a little. It is recommended to increase its weight over time.
The pubococcygeus muscle, which is responsible for the hardness of the penis, should be trained. Regular prostate exercise will help older and younger boys. It is possible not only to improve the quality of sex, but also to improve the functioning of the testicles. Locating the muscle is easy when urinating. It is necessary to hold the flow for a few seconds and resume to feel the contraction of the muscles. You can put your hand on the pubis for better understanding. After finding the muscle, you should do exercises to cure prostatitis in men:
- completely relax all the muscles of the pelvis (with this at the beginning of training there are often problems);
- strain the pubic-coccygeal muscle, retract the anus and linger for a few seconds;
- repeat the item about 15-18 times, increasing the tension time to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can also do it at work or in transport. Difficulties arise at first, you will have to spend more time training, but after 2-3 weeks the load will become a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases they add classes in the pool, yoga, running.
Most men think that the treatment of prostatitis with massage is done exclusively with the fingers through the anus. Often the thought alone causes fear or embarrassment, but there is an alternative. Prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real salvation, because you can do it yourself. Exercise is safe, painless, and requires no special skills.
The procedure is simple, but it should be done correctly to avoid discomfort. You need a regular tennis ball and a gym mat. Start training with breathing exercises or physical therapy. The ball must be placed on the floor and "sit" on it so that it is in contact with the groin. Performing a massage is simple: roll it on the floor for 5 minutes with your pelvis. Do 3-4 sets a day, the time can be increased. This prostate exercise is effective for the prevention of prostatitis at any age. You can add glute walking, but you need to keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing exercises for the prostate gland. It is highly recommended to consult a specialist to avoid complications. During prostate training, there should be no pain, a slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After a stroke and heart attack, it is impossible to treat prostate adenoma with physical exercises during the first 6 months. As already mentioned, during an exacerbation of prostatitis, it is forbidden to play sports. An elevated body temperature will speak of the inflammatory process or infection. Also, it is not recommended to do gymnastics during the exacerbation of chronic pathologies, aortic aneurysm, after surgery. With caution, exercises for the prostate and potency are performed in case of intervertebral or inguinal hernias, hypertension and other diseases of the circulatory system.
Treatment of prostatitis is impossible to imagine without gymnastics or massage. In most cases, it is they who help to forget about the disease for a long time, and not various drugs. It is recommended to do yoga, physiotherapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with the prostate. Often several techniques are combined with folk remedies for best results.